Our innovative cloud platform for monetizing digital business models will revolutionize the market for software solutions in terms of payment, billing, accounting and subscription management. Thanks to our technology, international companies are able to launch their innovative products and services much faster as well as upgrade their finance department to a new digital level.
YOUR ROOM TO PLAY
As (Senior) Solution Partner Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the acquisition and management of our consulting and solution partners. You make sure that our partners understand our product in a way that enables them to implement it with clients from not only a marketing and sales, but also a technological point of view. Your new role includes being on the search for partners who fit our concept and can release our product on the market. You will keep in touch and ensure a trusting collaboration with our partners. You will present our software, create client-focused concepts and be responsible for the contract negotiations. In other words: you are responsible for achieving sales success in your area. You decide how to do it!
What does that include?
- You establish your field of work, develop a partnership program and implement it successfully
- You are well-connected to leading IT and management consulting companies and establish new partnerships with them
- You expand existing partnerships and strenghten the collaboration
- In collaboration with our partners, you make sure that leading companies digitalize their finances
- You develop workshops, training measures and material for partner sales and enable our partners to sell our product and integrate it into their strategy
- You develop a pipeline with your partners and collaborate with them in order to actively promote lead generation by planning and implementing marketing and sales incentives
- You will work together closely with our sales team as well as internal stakeholders
- You always keep an eye on the quarterly sales targets and look forward to more responsibility
- You will be in charge for contract negotiations with your partners
We believe that a degree in business technology / technical business administration or an equivalent training would be very helpful in order to help you to understand the complex market from both the sales and the technical product point of view.
What other qualities do you have?
- You have a strong technical background and are able to have an equivalent conversation with your partners
- You have more than 5 years of experience in partner management, identify with the tech industry and ideally have some SaaS experience as well
- You have experience in planning and implementing partner management strategies as well as in creating long-term partner relationships
- You have excellent negotiation skills (m/f/d) and great project management skills
- You have extensive knowledge of MS Office
- You have very good English and German writing and verbal skills
- You are willing to travel up to 50%
WHAT WE OFFER
- An innovative product that is already revolutionizing the huge and rapidly growing market of enterprise software for subscription management, billing, payment and accounting
- Well-known clients (Fortune 500) from leading industries like automotive who monetize their new digital business models on a global scale by using our technology
- Strong partners like MHP – a Porsche Company or Capgemini who collaborate with us in order to create smart solutions for our clients
- Well-known investors who support us on our way to becoming one of the leading international software providers
- A company culture based on commitment, mutual trust, a positive attitude as well as smart decisions
- Colleagues who are ready to go the extra mile, who want to make a change and take us forward each day
- A centrally located working environment, an amazing IT-equipment, flexible working hours, home office and a fair competitive compensation package
- A number of additional goodies like e.g. a grant to your public transport ticket and retirement investment, a personal trainer, fresh fruit, water and coffee
YOUR POINT OF CONTACT
Your point of contact is
– People, Culture & Recruiting –
+49 40 605 906 – 318
If we have what you are looking for, simply apply and send us your application documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your CV, your relevant certificates and a cover letter. Too much effort? We are also fine with your LinkedIn or XING profile and your response on why you want and deserve the job.
Please also let us know your availability and what salary you think is appropriate for this job.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We believe that people like to do things their own way and work independently. We are all about an inspiring company culture with flat hierarchies. We are growing quickly, and we are also not afraid of challenges. We question structures, try new approaches and take destiny into our own hands. We want to work in cross-functional teams and do so at an equal, respectful level. We support openness, appreciation and taking personal responsibility.
Thank you for considering a career at Nitrobox GmbH. Please fill out the following form. In case you are experiencing problems with the document upload, mail your documents to email@example.com.