Our innovative cloud platform for monetizing digital business models will revolutionize the market for software solutions in terms of payment, billing, accounting and subscription management. Thanks to our technology, international companies are able to launch their innovative products and services much faster as well as upgrade their finance department to a new digital level.
YOUR ROOM TO PLAY
As Nitrobox (Senior) Enterprise Sales Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for all relevant steps in the sales cycle – starting from the initial contact to live operation. Your role stands for contacting leading decision-makers in the fields of innovation, finance and IT. Our clients are enterprises that use our solution to implement new digital business models. Your activities include a broad spectrum, ranging from presenting the Nitrobox software, creating customer-oriented case concepts, project management to contract negotiations and closing deals. In other words: you are responsible for achieving sales success in your market sector.
What does that include?
- Acquisition, advice und support for new customers (focus: lead generation and management)
- Development and implementation of sales concepts and identification of opportunities as well as the development of new business models
- Implement growth-promoting measures
- Responsibility for customer-related sales-planning
- Continuous portfolio management and positioning of the existing Nitrobox SaaS software solutions and services
- Analysing continuous market and competition observation of target groups, competitors and trends
- Support of our key accounts and expansion of business relationships
- Contract negotiations and finalisation
- Several years of sales experience in the field of software and / or service sales, related to finance (accounting, billing)
- Ideally experience in solution sales or sales with an advisory approach as well as long sales cycles
- Expertise in managing key accounts
- Passion for new technology and trends as well as their implementation at companies
What other qualities do you have?
- Structured approach, team-oriented, creativity and communication skills
- High mobility, self-motivation and determination
- Client-oriented and independent work ethic within our project team
- Fluent in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An innovative product that is already revolutionizing the huge and rapidly growing market of enterprise software for subscription management, billing, payment and accounting
- Well-known clients (Fortune 500) from leading industries like automotive who monetize their new digital business models on a global scale by using our technology
- Strong partners like MHP – a Porsche Company or Capgemini who collaborate with us in order to create smart solutions for our clients
- Well-known investors who support us on our way to becoming one of the leading international software providers
- A company culture based on commitment, mutual trust, a positive attitude as well as smart decisions
- Colleagues who are ready to go the extra mile, who want to make a change and take us forward each day
- A centrally located working environment, an amazing IT-equipment, flexible working hours, home office and a fair competitive compensation package
- A number of additional goodies like e.g. a grant to your public transport ticket and retirement investment, a personal trainer, fresh fruit, water and coffee
YOUR POINT OF CONTACT
Your points of contact are
Tibbeke and Frida
– People, Culture & Recruiting –
If we have what you are looking for, simply apply and send us your application documents via our career page https://jobs.nitrobox.com/
We are looking forward to your CV, your relevant certificates and a cover letter. Too much effort? We are also fine with your LinkedIn or XING profile and your response on why you want and deserve the job.
Please also let us know your availability and what salary you think is appropriate for this job.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We believe that people like to do things their own way and work independently. We are all about an inspiring company culture with flat hierarchies. We are growing quickly, and we are also not afraid of challenges. We question structures, try new approaches and take destiny into our own hands. We want to work in cross-functional teams and do so at an equal, respectful level. We support openness, appreciation and taking personal responsibility.
Thank you for considering a career at Nitrobox GmbH. Please fill out the following form. In case you are experiencing problems with the document upload, mail your documents to email@example.com.